Dr. Mahon is a Physical Therapist from the Doctorate of Physical Therapy program at New York University. She started out in an orthopedic clinic, where she gained invaluable experience treating clients with a variety of impairments, including patients with orthopedic, post-operative, neurological and chronic pain. Over the years she developed a love for treating the spine. She utilizes the McKenzie Method among other methods to treat both acute and chronic spine pain. She is certified from the American Institute of Balance in Vestibular Rehabilitation, and is working towards her Therapeutic Pain Specialist (TPS) Certification.
Prior to becoming a PT, she was a stay-at-home mom and Army wife. When not working, she enjoys traveling, hiking, cycling, boating, kayaking, spending time with her family, and relaxing with her dogs, Daisy and Winston.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy – Doctorate of Physical Therapy Program
- New York University, New York City, NY
- Bachelor of Science – Biology/Pre-Physical Therapy
- Campbell University, Buies Creek, NC
- Associates in Arts
- Fayetteville Technical Community College, Fayetteville, NC