Himanshu Kenjale, PA-C
- Mr. Kenjale is a certified physician assistant from the physician assistant program at Duke University. He continues to be a guest lecturer at the Duke PA program and is also a certified ABLS instructor.
- Mr. Kenjale has several years of experience with pain management while working at burn centers, where he treated and managed ICU patients and assisted with surgeries.
- Mr. Kenjale also practiced as a Homeopathic Physician in Pune, India, after graduating with a degree in Alternative Medicine.
Shannon Nardozzi, PA-C
- Ms. Nardozzi is a certified physician assistant from the physician assistant program at Mercy College, NY.
- She gained valuable experience while working in South Bronx NY including trauma, and a range of chronic ailments. Her compassion allowed her to overcome the language and socioeconomic barriers posed by a very diverse patient population.
- Ms. Nardozzi spent 2 years in cutting edge research involving genetics and medication trials.
Anthony Robinson, PA-C
- Mr. Robinson is a certified Physician Assistant from the Duke Physician Assistant Program.
- Mr. Robinson has gained several years of experience treating acute and chronic pain during his time managing burn patients at the North Carolina Jaycee Burn Center in ICU, floor and clinic settings.
- While practicing Family Medicine, Mr. Robinson served on various committees including Control Substance Management Committee.
Thomas Lekavich, PA-C
- Certified PA for over 25 years
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Associate in Applied Science as a Physician Assistant
Amy Arruda, PA-C
- Certified physician assistant from the physician assistant program at East Carolina University.
- Experience in rheumatology helping with rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia.
- Bachelor of Science Majoring in Health and Exercise Science
Andrea Hertel PA-C
- Certified Physician Assistant from the physician assistant program at South University in Tampa, Florida.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Bachelor of Arts