Trust the pain specialists trusted by thousands of patients and their doctors
Chronic pain is a complex condition that can inflict physical, emotional and financial stress on patients and their families. The specialists at Wake Spine & Pain have dedicated their careers to investigating the causes of pain and developing innovative ways to treat it. Our specialists will explore various pain management options, beginning with the least invasive alternative and arriving at a solution that provides the greatest amount of relief with the least amount of risk.
We believe that chronic pain is treatable. It is our mission to relieve pain so that our patients can attain more mobility and better quality of life. Pain is rarely treated effectively by any single mode of treatment alone. For that reason, we carefully evaluate, diagnose and design a patient-centric treatment plan that includes the most advanced interventional pain procedures with complementary modalities like pain psychology, acupuncture, physical therapy and massage therapy. Our unique, well rounded approach gives patients the best results, often avoiding risky surgeries.
Our care and service are second to none because we understand the main reason we are here – For you, the patient.
- Personalized care: We focus on making the patient experience warm and pleasant unlike treatment in large impersonal settings
- Trusted reputation: Over 250 referring physicians
- Highly qualified providers: They listen! Recognized for unsurpassed care and bed side manner
- Prompt scheduling: Giving patients timely access and thereby better outcomes
- Affordable: In office procedures, no additional facility fees
- Four convenient locations: Adjacent to the hospitals below with easy access from Raleigh, Cary and other parts of the Triangle