COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
Dear Valued Patient,
Wake Spine & Pain appreciates the trust you place in us for your healthcare needs. The safety of our patients, staff and communities remains our primary focus. With that in mind, here are some precautionary measures we are taking out of an abundance of caution. We are:
- screening all patients both before their visit and on the day of their visit to assess their risk of having COVID-19.
- offering TeleVisits (click here) or rescheduling appointments for those who may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- increasing the number of hand hygiene stations across all our locations.
- limiting access beyond the waiting room to patients (with the exception of patients with special needs).
- increasing the disinfecting measures taken by professional cleaning crews that clean our facilities nightly.
- increasing cleaning frequency throughout the day as well as before and after each patient visit, using EPA approved disinfectants to clean surfaces, equipment, door knobs, tablets, and bathrooms.
- staying in constant communication with infectious disease specialists and apprised of current briefings by NC Medical society and US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Prevention is always key, and we stress the importance of always using proper hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette, see – CDC’s guideline on prevention. Again, thank you for your trust in us, and we assure you that we continuously strive to provide the best healthcare in a clean and safe environment.
Dr. Vijay Mandhare,