Dr. Timothy Reis is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain physician. He comes to Wake Spine & Pain Specialists eager to continue developing patient-centric treatment plans, including the most advanced interventional pain procedures.
Dr. Reis has worked with Wake Spine & Pain Specialists since 2015 and uses this experience to tailor treatment plans to meet each patient’s unique needs.
- Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Blacksburg, VA 2004-2008
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 2002-2004
- Masters of Science, Molecular, Cellular and Systemic
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL 1999-2002
- Bachelor of Arts, Physiology
- Lincoln Trail College, Robinson, IL 1998-1999
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System 2012-2013
- Richmond, VA
- Pain Management Fellowship, ACGME Accredited
- Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System 2009-2012
- Richmond, VA
- Residency, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Carilion Clinic 2008-2009
- Roanoke, VA
- Internship, Department of General Surgery
Our doctors are ready to help you get your life back.
At Wake Spine & Pain, we serve the communities of Raleigh, Cary, Garner, Clayton, Wake Forest, Morrisville, Smithfield, Willow Springs, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, and surrounding areas. Give us a call to schedule your appointment at one of our following locations. We work hard to see patients promptly, often within 48 hours of your initial call.