Vijay Mandhare, M.D.
- Dr. Mandhare is a double board certified pain specialist and is the founder and medical director of Wake Spine & Pain Specialists. He was born and raised in Louisiana, where he completed his medical school and internship at LSU Medical Center.
- Dr. Mandhare completed his Anesthesiology residency at the University of Washington, ranked among the leading academic departments in the country, where pain management originated as a specialty.
- Dr. Mandhare further pursued an ACGME-accredited Fellowship in Pain Management at Henry Ford Hospital in Michigan. This fellowship is recognized as the highest standard in the country for the field of pain management.
Timothy Reis, D.O.
- Dr. Timothy Reis is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain physician.
- He comes to Wake Spine and Pain Specialists eager to continue developing patient-centric treatment plans, including the most advanced interventional pain procedures.
Mike Gwinn, M.D.
- Dr. Gwinn performs EMG’s, BOTOX injections, Euflexxa injections, independent medical exams, peripheral joint injections, trigger point injections, and EMG-guided piriformis injections and second opinions.
Mark Reznik, D.O.
- Dr. Reznik performs fluoroscopically-guided epidural steroid injections, facet and sacroiliac joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulator trials and discograms.
Krishna Bhat, M.D.
- Dr. Bhat performs fluoroscopically-guided epidural injections, facet and sacroiliac joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulation trials, peripheral joint and trigger point injections, BOTOX® injections, EMGs and independent medical exams.
Jasbir S. Dhaliwal, M.D.
- Dr. Dhaliwal performs Kyphoplasty/Vertebral Augmentation, fluoroscopically-guided epidural steroid injections, facet and sacroiliac joint injections, medial branch blocks, radiofrequency ablation, spinal cord stimulator trials, peripheral joint and trigger point injections, peripheral nerve blocks, sympathetic ganglion blocks, ultrasound guided nerve and joint injections, BOTOX injections, EMGs, and independent medical exams.